Friday, May 31, 2013

16 Weeks

How far along: 16w0d - Zara and Isla are the size of avocados. More importantly, they are 5 & 6 ounces and the U/S tech said all of the anatomy she could see looked great!

Total weight gain: 14lbs - don't judge - I'm carrying twins!! Actually, I'm a few pounds under the recommended gain for this far along.  

Maternity clothes: I need some more tops - but I'm set on bottoms at the moment.  Loving my GAP jeans.  I want to live in them (or yoga pants!).

Stretch marks: They finally appeared - I had to use BB's belly lotion on them a few nights ago b/c they hurt so bad!

Sleep: Starting to really sleep again - only getting up once a night. 

Best moment of this week: Seeing the girls on an u/s after falling (only me!) to make sure they were okay and finding out they were girls!!!

Miss anything: Being able to lift things - mom and Allan have done SO much work on this move!

Movement: It's starting to happen a bit more - but only at night.  Isla kicked me last night and I could finally feel it - I've only been able to feel Zara so far - so she's making herself known now too!

Food cravings: Granny smith apples & swiss cheese.  Damn is swiss cheese good! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat still - wondering when this is going to stop. 

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I look like most women look at 20-22 weeks. Lol

Gender: Two beautiful girls!!!!

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks a bit - but I didn't know it, I thought it was my UTI returning.  Thank goodness for doctors! 

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On - getting harder to turn and such...but I'm not ready to take them off yet. 

Mood most of the time: Happy/excited - I love knowing they are doing just fine and growing on track.  I also like that we can start buying gender specific things!

Looking forward to: Getting settled in the house and focusing on where to put the girls and how to decorate for them. 

Zara

Isla on top & Zara on bottom

Isla - a bit camera shy

No comments:

Post a Comment