Friday, May 24, 2013

15 weeks!!!

How far along: 15w0d - the bubs are now the size (in length) of oranges!! I'm not sure why but it seems like a really big number and I'm thrilled to be this far along. 

Total weight gain: Still not looking - although I don't think it's too terribly much. 

Maternity clothes: Yes, and I just got some GAP maternity jeans that I'm in love with.  I seriously get why women go on and on about them when pregnant. 

Stretch marks: Same ones that have been showing up...I keep watching for new ones, but thankfully, they are staying away!

Sleep: Waking up to pee and super vivid dreams.  Other than that it's all good! 

Best moment of this week: Probably Monday when I had an u/s to check on the bubs.  Both were okay and flipping around - and the clot hadn't grown!! It didn't shrink either, but hey, at least it didn't grow. 

Miss anything: Leaving the house, working, daily outings - bed rest is not fun!

Movement: I'm not sure.  The last few days there have been a couple of times where I think, "Hmmm - what's that?" It could very well be a baby - but it happens so rarely and for such a short period of time there's no telling really. 

Food cravings: Granny smith apples. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still meat - but I've been able to get chicken in a few times this week! Baby steps...

Have you started to show yet: Absolutely - I put on a non-maternity shirt yesterday and it looked ridiculous and didn't even cover the bottom of my belly!  

Gender: I'm still saying boy/girl - the cool thing? We might find out on Tuesday if I'm right!! The OB said there would be a good chance she might be able to tell...I hope so!! 

Labor signs: N/a 

Belly button in or out: In - but it's not looking as deep as it used to be!

Wedding rings on or off: On - getting harder to turn and such...but I'm not ready to take them off yet. 

Mood most of the time: Anxious. I just want this SCH to clear up so I can go back to doing regular things, not worrying about the babies as much, and enjoy my pregnancy. 

Looking forward to: Seems to be a theme: Next Tuesday (the office is closed on Monday) when we go in for a full OB appt.  I have a lot of questions to bring, we get another U/S (I think she mentioned 3D) and my mom will be there too!! To add to it all - we might actually know the genders at this point!!  Oh, and I think I'll get the green light to set up my MFM (high risk) doctor appointment!  I'm seriously so anxious to get to that doctor with some of my bigger questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment