Friday, May 17, 2013

14 weeks

My ticker on The Bump - it changes fruit each Friday.
We've made it to LEMON status!! 


How far along:
14w0d - officially in the second trimester, no matter what website or book you reference.  Adios first tri, it was real, but not real fun!

Total weight gain: There is no scale in bed - and after seeing how much more I keep popping - there's no way I'm getting on it this week.  The doc checked it on Monday and didn't say anything to me - so I'm assuming it's all good.

Maternity clothes: I actually haven't bought any new ones this week...first time since week 8!

Stretch marks: Same ones that have been showing up...I keep watching for new ones, but thankfully, they are staying away!

Sleep: Other than strange (and I mean, I should selling them to Hollywood strange) dreams - it's all good lately.  I'm actually even getting some of my energy left.

Best moment of this week: At the ER when the U/S tech told us both babies were okay at the moment - hopefully that's the last visit to the ER for this pregnancy...

Miss anything: I'm dying to get in the pool and swim/float...

Movement: Nope, not yet. I'm excited for it to start happening though.

Food cravings: Cheese & fruit at the moment.  Could be worse, right?

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought, and look, of meat.  I can get a burger down about once a week - but other than that it all just grosses me out - especially chicken!

Have you started to show yet: I just keep expanding.  

Gender: I've had a feeling it's a b/g combo, and then at the ER the u/s tech said, "I don't know why, but I want to call this one a boy and this one a girl."  I think she was trying to tell us something unofficially.

Labor signs: N/a

Belly button in or out: In - thank goodness!

Wedding rings on or off: I'm going to have to start wearing them on a necklace soon, I fear.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy with little periods where I'm anxious/scared - that mainly happens when I think about the clot.

Looking forward to: Next Monday - I will go in for a follow-up u/s to see what the clot is doing after a week of bedrest.  Hopefully it's disappeared - or at least gotten smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment