Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 13

How far along: 13w0d - SECOND TRIMESTER!!!!!

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since last week - so much going on - but by the picture below, I think it's safe to say I've gained a few pounds!

Maternity clothes: The ones I have are starting to get tight already.  What do I do now!?

Stretch marks: Still there - loud and proud! 

Sleep: It's starting to get better - I was only up once last night.  Of course this makes me worried about dehydration.  I think it's just a sign my UTI medicine is probably working.  

Best moment of this week: At the ER when the U/S tech told us both babies were okay at the moment. 

Miss anything: Gosh, I sound like an alcoholic - but still miss wine.  Also miss moving around so much - after this week I've been on light bedrest and I'm getting sick of just being in bed and at work. I want to go to the pool!

Movement: Nope, not yet.  I guess last week I was just being hopeful!  

Food cravings: Orange juice again, and yogurt.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I wait too long to eat - then it's all downhill and I have to go back to "sick" food in order to get my stomach to calm down enough to eat real food. 

Have you started to show yet: Even more so, I blew up over night!    

Gender: Still thinking it's a girl/boy combo.  I actually bought two onesies (b/g) yesterday - but from GAP which has an awesome return policy - by the time I know the genders I will still be able to return them!  

Labor signs: N/a   

Belly button in or out: In - thank goodness!

Wedding rings on or off: I'm going to have to start wearing them on a necklace soon, I fear. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Usually very happy, however, I can get really grumpy really fast.  The problem is I know this, and then I try to de-grump myself, that never works and I just get even more grumpy!

Looking forward to: Next Wednesday - I have an U/S appointment to see if the placental abruption is healing itself, getting worse, or staying the same.  Let's pray for healing itself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment