Sunday, May 19, 2013

Seriously?? No...seriously??

Well, here we are - day 7 of bed rest and I really had my hopes up that this SCH had miraculously disappeared and we'd be back on track.  I had two full days without spotting, let alone bleeding, and then BAM! It's back.  Not even spotting - the full on bleeding thing.

Did I mention how much I hate weekends?  Weekends = bleeding.

This time is a bit different than the other ones though.  I'm not as worried about it, I suppose, because the doctor told me to expect this to possibly happen.  Also, it's the "good" color - the one you want - not the "bad" color like last weekend.

Here's the thing - I've got a lot going on...I'm growing ever tired of bed rest, this coming week is the last week of school for the kiddos and I really want to say good-bye, we are moving in two weeks and I need to be able to get things going, my mom is arriving on Saturday and I want to do more than just hang out with her bedside.  This sucks.

But, even with all that going on - I'll do what I have to do to keep baby A safe and sound.  That's my main job these days, right?  I just wish he/she wasn't giving me such a run for my money already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment