Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 17

How far along: 17w0d - Zara and Isla are the size of onions. At our last u/s one baby weighed 5 oz and the other weighed 6 oz.  So, the should be at least 1 ounce up from that today, which, is right on track with singletons.

Total weight gain: Not too sure, I haven't weighed myself since last week - but my measurements have not changed...well, all except my belly - that one keep getting bigger.  

Maternity clothesNothing too new to add.  I did get some better bras that weren't killing me to wear!! It has made a world of difference.

Stretch marks: On my stomach...oh, yeah...also on my FOOT...so not impressed!

Sleep: I'm sleeping like a rock lately - still getting up only once a night, but other than that, it's the best sleep I've gotten in awhile! 

Best moment of this week: I finally got to buy some baby items - my house is exploding in pink at the moment.

Miss anythingJust having energy - I want my energy back!

Movement: Nope, back to nothing this week.  Or perhaps I'm so busy with being back to work that I don't notice it.  I really wish it'd hurry up and start happening on a regular basis.

Food cravings: My eating has really gone back to normal for the most part.

Anything making you queasy or sickMeat still - wondering when this is going to stop.

Have you started to show yet: I'm huuuuuuuge!

GenderTwo beautiful girls!!!!

Labor signs: Nope - the BH have stopped - I think it's b/c I'm really focusing on getting 80-90 oz of water a day.

Belly button in or outIn.

Wedding rings on or offOff - they are on a necklace at the moment.

Mood most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Our MFM (high risk doctor) appointment on the 26th to see the girls again, learn if they are healthy, and get a bit more information on the remainder of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment