Friday, June 7, 2013

Ch-ch-changes!!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile!!  There's been so much going on in the W household that I just haven't had much time to update!

We finalized our move this weekend - which took up every waking second of our weekend.  It's nice to be in a house vs a townhouse though! We are living in the country - so it's super quiet and Bax can watch birds all day.  I'm slowly getting used to it all!!

Also, I returned to work this week.  It's been absolutely wonderful to see everybody! But after 2 weeks of bed rest, and essentially not being challenged mentally or physically, I'm absolutely exhausted by the time I get home.  The good news is I haven't had any symptoms return - so I'm still in the clear to be here!!

That's about all I have for now - work, move and growing babies! It's been eventful!!

16w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment