Friday, June 28, 2013

20 weeks....

How far along: 20w0 days - the girls are the size of bananas!!  I don't really get this one - so bare with me - I did not come up with this fruit measuring thing by any means!

Total weight gain:
After discovering my 20 lbs gain last week, I decided to look away when the doctor weighed me this time.

Maternity clothes: Still loving them!

Stretch marks: Yes, and there are a few newer, darker ones.  Great.

Sleep: This might be wishful thinking, but I only woke up once last night! It was the first good nights sleep I've gotten since being pregnant!

Best moment of this week: Seeing the girls on the u/s for 1.5 hours!! They were getting big and moving all around!

Miss anything: Finding a comfortable way to sit at the end of the day.

Movement: I think I can feel Isla (on top) but I can't feel Zara at all due to the position of her placenta.

Food cravings: Every now and again I've wanted random candy...other than that, nothing this week!

Anything making you queasy or sick
: Meat still - I'm okay cooking with it - but can't eat it.  So I picked around our chicken last night when I made dinner.

Have you started to show yet: Oooh my, have I ever!

Gender: 100% absolutely two girls!!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button in or out: Still in, phew!!

Wedding rings on or off: Off - they are on a necklace at the moment.

Mood most of the time: After our MFM appointment I feel so much less stressed - just relived! I'm actually enjoying this pregnancy at the moment!

Looking forward to:
 I have an appointment with my regular doctor next week to go over the results of the MFM appointment - it'll be nice to sit and talk with her and ask some questions I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment