Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Good moms...

I've had so many questions lately on becoming a mom.  Thankfully, I have a great online support group of FTM (first time moms) and STM (second time moms) as well as many friends who are parents, who help me with all of these questions.  The one thing I've learned from talking to all of these wonderful women is that there is no "right" choice - no black and white, here's the manual to raising a child.  It's more about making a decision based on what you think is best at the time for you, your children and your family.  Obviously you have to be open to change - but making a decision one way or the other is not "right" or "wrong" - it's what you think is best.  And I've never met a parent who makes a decision that wasn't based on the sole fact of it was what they believed was best at the time.  

This makes me take a sigh of relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment