Friday, June 21, 2013

19 weeks - 1/2 way there!!!!

How far along: 19w0 days - the girls are the size of mangoes - thankfully we're back to a cute fruit! I mean, really? I sweet potato!? Ugh...Apparently the babies have developed a thick protective coating this week called vernix caseosa.  What to Expect When You're Expecting says this coating makes the babies look like mangoes dipped in cheese...great, back to not being so cute....

Total weight gain: Ooooh my!! I finally  looked.  I'm right where the doctors want me - but seeing the scale go up by...20 lbs in 19 weeks...yeah, that's a bit shocking.

Maternity clothesYou know, I'm in some desperate need of pajamas that fit.  Maternity pajamas just seem so small and restrictive.

Stretch marks: No more than last week - but I think I'm seeing the beginning of a few more.

Sleep: I can't get enough!! I get up so much during the night to pee that I've been taking 3-4 hour naps during the day!!  For those of you who know me - that's shocking b/c I hate taking naps!

Best moment of this week: Making it through the week without any major, or minor, complications!

Miss anythingSleep!!

Movement: I'm still not sure.  When I'm laying down I think I can feel little flutters - but the jury is still out on a final "I felt it" decision.

Food cravings: Back to Granny Smith Apples...oh and juice!

Anything making you queasy or sickMeat still.  These babies better not be vegetarians!!

Have you started to show yet: You know it! I'm actually interested in getting measured at my next appt to see how far ahead I'm actually measuring at this point.

GenderStill girls as far as I know.

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button in or outIt must've listened to my plea last week - b/c it's still in!!

Wedding rings on or offOff - they are on a necklace at the moment.

Mood most of the time: Content <3

Looking forward to: Our MFM (high risk doctor) appointment on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I had to laugh about your not so cute with the vernix. Taelyn was born COVERED in it and I agree, it wasn't cute lol.

    ReplyDelete