Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nostalgia, anybody?

Anybody remember these little guys, The Weebles?  If you do - you're already singing their little catchy song, "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!"

What does that have to do with pregnancy?  Well, right now, at 20 weeks I'm feeling like a life-sized Weeble! I wobble all over the place, and thankfully, I have yet to fall down! I'm feeling so, so big!

As a matter of fact, I had my monthly OB appointment this week and she measured my fundal height (aka how big the babies are making my belly) and I'm measuring 10+ weeks ahead.  Yep, I'm measuring at 30 weeks in comparison to a woman having a singleton pregnancy!! Holy moly!!

Guess I feel better about feeling like a Weeble - there's a reason behind it - not sure it makes this Weeble-like feeling any better...

No comments:

Post a Comment