Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodbye Twinlala Facebook...

As of today there will no longer be a Twinlala Facebook page.  There are a few reasons behind this but mainly, I had a lapse in judgement as far as privacy goes.  While this is a public blog, you kind of have to know about it in order to access it.  Parents of children I teach/have taught aren't likely to search the word "Twinlala" in connection to my name and have it pop up.  However, when I post something about the blog via Facebook, and somebody I'm friends with likes it - it pops up on other people's newsfeeds and spreads like wildfire.  Am I putting things on this blog up that others might find offensive? I hope not - as it's related to my babies.  But I suppose I'd like to keep some sense of privacy (even if it's false) to my life.

So, unfortunately, those on my newsfeed who don't want to see baby updates are going to have to suck it up or unsubscribe to my personal newsfeed - because I'll go back to updating it via my personal page.  Thanks to those of you who followed the Twinlala FB page, it was a good thought while it lasted, but it's now time to be shut down!

No comments:

Post a Comment