Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crazy pregnancy dream #699403

So, I had another strange pregnancy dream last night...and this one has stuck with me since I woke up - so I thought it was worth sharing.

I was at the hospital and had just given birth to the girls.  The girls were in one of those cribs they use in the hospital, you know, the ones that look like plastic storage boxes with a missing lid?  Well, they were in the this crib together (twins can co-sleep) but the crib didn't have sides.  There was a nurse on either side of the crib to tend to each girl, however, they were chit-chatting and gossiping the whole time.

I kept looking over and was so annoyed but didn't say anything b/c they are nurses, they know what they're doing right?  Well, the babies started rolling (apparently they are really advanced in their development!) and rolled right out of the crib, on to their heads on the floor.  The nurses retrieved them and put them back in the cribs and continued chatting.

Well, I was pissed.  So I asked them to stop chatting and to take proper care of my babies because I didn't really like that they were falling on their heads.  One of the nurses turns to me and says, "Oh, don't worry honey, they don't use their brains this early on anyways.  They're fine."  Well, because I had had a c-section I couldn't get out of the bed to get to the girls so, again, I just laid there watching and kept trying to tell myself that the nurses knew what they were doing - it's their job.  Well, at that very moment both girls rolled off the crib once more, landing on their head and causing brain damage.  The nurse declared they had too much brain damage to function as a baby and right when she said that both girls turned into cats - white cats with black spots everywhere...

Then I woke up.

What the?! These hormones are crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment