Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The end & beginning...

Well, here it is.  The day we've all been waiting for.  Okay, perhaps not the day, but the day before the day which is almost as good.

I'm currently writing this blog at 3am.  Anxiety and excitement have kicked in full force.  Oh, that and I was so thirsty and hungry that there was no way I was getting back to sleep without feeding these little ones.  Guess it's just my bodies way of getting me ready for the big arrival. 

The other exciting thing that's happening - my parents are arriving today!!! I'm so excited to see them.  I haven't seen my dad for almost a year - and I haven't seen my mom for almost six months.  I'm also really happy that they'll be able to actually see me, in person, pregnant.  It's been hard to go through this entire pregnancy (my mom was out when I was newly pregnant aka not showing) without being close to them.  

So, we have a lot to look forward to in the next 48 hours - and so my body is refusing sleep!  Too bad in the 31 years I've been alive my body hasn't learned that if it actually sleeps then time goes by a lot faster!   



No comments:

Post a Comment