Thursday, September 19, 2013

The horrors of the 24 hour urine analysis...


So, when you have numbers like these...


Your doctor orders you to collect your urine for 24 hours...in these! 

As if being pregnant wasn't hard/gross enough...now I have to collect my pee, pour it in that jug, and keep it in the refrigerator!!  I'm so grossed out right now.  I didn't exactly picture myself doing things like this during my pregnancy.  Who is it who coined the term "pregnancy is beautiful"?  I'm pretty sure that person never had to collect their pee for 24 hours!! 

The other horrifying thing? I just realized that collecting for 24 hours means every time I get up at night too - I'll have to stumble to the kitchen to deposit my pee before I can go back to sleep.  Yeah, pretty sure I won't be sleeping much tomorrow night.  Once my body is "up" it's up...

These girls owe me something really cool now - at least a Tiffany's bracelet or earrings or something! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment